Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, June 3, 2013

Beauty of the Sandias and Yard Sale Finds for Creativity

"Sandia Mountains from Plactias"
I took this picture to the left yesterday as I was leaving a gathering and potluck with a group of friends in Placitas about twenty minutes from my house.  I love how the Sandia Mountains turn green at the top in summer here and even though we are having the worst drought in all the United States, I am hoping to see a return of our summer monsoons to keep things green and gorgeous.

"Modern Vision"
Saturday I picked up a handmade gallery wrapped 11 1/2"x13" canvas that had been painted on to reuse the canvas.  Last night I painted late into the night and the picture to the right is the result. It is acrylic with pen and I'm calling it "Modern Vision".

No comments: