Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Thursday, June 20, 2013

Finished "Abiquiu Summer" Watercolor on 8"x10" Ampersand Aquaboard to be Auctioned Sunday, June 23rd

"Abiquiu Summer"
I hope my friends and supporters join us this Sunday, June 23rd from 3-6pm at the New Mexico Art League for their "Summer Celebration" and auction where my original 8"x10" watercolor "Abiquiu Summer" on Ampersand Aquaboard will be auctioned off.  I'm very excited to have been invited to participate in this and my first such event in New Mexico since moving here seven years ago.  To the left is the finished painting, the foreground was worked on a bit since the original painting was done.

"Storm from Shore"
Here is another 8"x10" painting I did this past week though this is an original oil painting "Storm from Shore" on canvas. Through connecting with other artists and seeing some of their beautiful seascapes this painting came out of the blue as I've not painted a seascape in a few years focussing instead on the beauty that is New Mexico. I couldn't get a better picture of this painting yet so there is a small glare on the upper left, sorry about that. Hopefully I can get a better photo with truer light and color sometime soon.

No comments: