Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Friday, September 28, 2012

Photos Taken September 27th on Drive to see the Fall Colors

We decided to take a drive yesterday into the Jemez Mountains of New Mexico to see the fall colors.  Higher up almost to the Valle Caldera it did seem to be starting to change colors tho think we're a little early.  Here is a sampling of some of the beauty in these mountains I will post.  We took the road through Los Alamos into Pojaque and over to the Santa Fe Bypass and took some beautiful pics of the fall color of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains above Santa Fe.  We hit a few wonderful showers of rain tho it was brief and light.  The beauty of New Mexico is such an inspiration to me and reminds me of how much natural beauty lies within it's boundaries.  I hope you enjoy this brief visual visit.


No comments: