Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, September 3, 2012

Beautiful Roses from my Husband -- A Painting in the Works ???

My husband and I were at the local supermarket last Friday when the lady at the flower counter let me know that their roses regularly $13 were on sale for $7 ... so, being the lover of nature that I am, I decided I would buy not one but two of the bouquets.  I did need to do the floral arranging myself tho they provided the roses, the preservative and the yellow/gold material.  I think I did a fairly good job at arranging and took a few pictures of my arrangement ... now comes the decision about a painting.  Stand by for upcoming pictures of another floral.  I'm having alot of fun these days painting and enjoying nature.  What a gift we are given by the creator of all the beauty to behold if we just open our eyes and make the time to SEE.

No comments: