Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, September 24, 2012

Inspiration and Motivation through Friends

Just a quick update to let all my friends, especially those that are also artists and new friends gained through Twitter and networking, how much your encouragement, creating and displaying your own artwork and wonderfully accepting and helpful comments and support help me.  I feel even more supported and encouraged since getting on Twitter. Funny how some folks think I'm trying to get a gazillion followers .... NOT! I love being so connected with other creatives. Someone in the entertainment industry recently asked me what my interest was and honestly it's not their notoriety or being well known as much as just loving to know what inspires, motivates and grows other creatives. I have always enjoyed biographies and autobiographies in discovering the real commonality and genuineness of others.

I woke up this morning early, went and got my one hour massage and chiropractic adjustment and am enjoying being alive, able to paint, visit with my friends, consider some new opportunities with my art and generally living to the full.  I have finished painting two birdhouses for friends and started on a very large one to send to an out of state friend. I am so honored with the friendships I have here in New Mexico.  Stand by for updates as I continue this growing process and thank you for taking the time to visit my art blog.

No comments: