Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, September 3, 2012

Original Acrylic "Fire on the Mountain" on 11"x14" Canvas Panel

While on a little mini RV vacation to Heron Lake in Northern New Mexico last week I painted this original acrylic on canvas panel I'm calling "Fire on the Mountain" and then embellished it with gold pen before calling it finished.  We had a wonderful time, there were no fires that I know of around us and while there from Sunday until Thursday we enjoyed a train ride from Chama, New Mexico to Antonito, Colorado on the Cumbres Toltec Railroad, had an excellent dinner at High Country Saloon and Restaurant in Chama and watched our neighbors set up their easels and start a couple of landscapes while I painted this painting inside our RV.  What a wonderful and relaxing time away.

No comments: