Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Samantha's Rose" Original Acrylic Painted 29 Apr 2012

"Samantha's Rose" Original Acrylic
For her 14th birthday I asked my friend, Samantha, what she'd like and to my surprise she said a painting of a rose.  She asked me Saturday afternoon and this is the finished acrylic painting I did for her on Sunday and took to her for an early birthday present.  Her birthday is actually today May 1st.  She is a budding artist, herself, and I'm very flattered that she loves my artwork. 

2 comments:

Lynn (NM Enchantment) said...

You do beautiful work! I'm going to follow you on twitter and add you to my blogroll. Thanks for sharing so much of the beauty of New Mexico.

Jo Anne Neely Gomez said...

Thank you so much Lynn and for your wonderfully encouraging and kind comments. I'm enjoying connecting with so many artists and people on Twitter, it is amazing.