Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, May 13, 2012

Day Before Mother's Day - In the Painting Mode

"Ochre Hills" Original Oil
Original Oil "Wispy Floral"
Yesterday I woke up in painting mode after about a week of just not feeling the urge.  Had some things happening in the past week that reminded me of the necessity of taking good care of oneself.  I'm not sure if the "Ochre Hills" painting is yet finished, seems to need or lack something to me.  So for now I'm posting it and will see if something else strikes me this next week.

No comments: