Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Received these flowers from my brother yesterday with a coupon for my choice of a facial, haircut, pedicure or manicure.  Last weekend he had a minor heart attack and a stent put in which reminded me how fragile life really is.  I've had my own scrapes with mortality and many struggling with life, itself, right now.  I so appreciate my brother in my life.  He is my only sibling and the only other person in the world who knows and understands the world I grew up in.  On this Mother's Day I celebrate my own mother who is 84 years old, struggling to remain independent surviving her other siblings all but one and was the very best mom she knew how to be when I was growing up.  Bless my mom for all she has been through with and for me and for her example of solid, hardworking ethics.

No comments: