Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, May 27, 2012

Enjoying the Beauty of New Mexico while Recuperating

I just love seeing hollyhocks dotting the landscapes of New Mexico and find it interesting that last year the ones we have in our backyard and around our fountain had flowers that were very pale pink. I thought the ones that came up around the older plants this year were probably the same color, as you can see not the case. The same thing applied to the ones in my bricked in garden area, they were pale pink last year but this year are deep deep burgundy almost black colored.

Though yesterday the winds were probably 60 mph blowing smoke in from the fire in Southern New Mexico, today is breezy yet clear with pleasant temperatures and beautiful blue skies.


No comments: