Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Busy Past Few Days though Most Projects Now Finished

It has been busy the past few weeks though I'm happy to say I've now completed most of the projects I'd been working on. I finished painting three friendship recipe plaques and one has already been delivered to my dear friend. To the left is a picture of the three finished plaques.

Next I finished an oil painting of cranes for another friend but won't post pictures of that painting until after I give it to him and his wife. I hope they really like it, I painted from photos he'd taken at Bosque de Apache in southern New Mexico and rather than just copy I put together several photos into one composition.

front view
side view
Lastly I finished painting a birdhouse to be presented to a dear friend coming from AZ to participate in a local event as thanks for her generous sharing and will post pictures of the different sides of the birdhouse. I had already posted in an earlier post the other side that had an eagle painted so won't post a picture of that side again.
view of back

No comments: