Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, July 8, 2013

Another Beautiful New Mexico Sunset Seen Last Night from Our Backyard

We have been blessed with much needed rain the past week or so and last night, as we sat in our backyard looking east, this is the beautiful sunset we saw.  Of course I had to go grab my camera and am so glad I did.

Once again we've had rain tonight, though lighter than it has been here in our neighborhood.  Santa Fe and the west side of Albuquerque are being pounded and having some flooding and though very grateful for much needed rain I hope that all traveling to and in the area especially in the afternoons keep an eye on the sky and the weather and stay safe.

No comments: