Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, July 21, 2013

Two Paintings Finished Three Days Ago

I've been busy painting the past few days.

Three days ago I finished an original oil painting I'd started on a thrift store bought handmade gallery wrapped 10"x10" canvas. "Mountainside View" is shown in the photo at the left.  This painting will be donated for a raffle coming up soon.

I also picked up an oil painting I had done a couple of years ago and the photo at the right shows an abstract reworked and finished on 8"x10" canvas panel. I named this one "Fall Tree Blur".

No comments: