Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, July 15, 2013

Out of State Visitors and Continuing on a Few Projects

This morning we were blessed with an unusual sight of clouds rolling over and
enveloping the Sandia Mountains due to the return of our monsoons and much needed and appreciated rain to New Mexico.  Here's a picture I took this morning.

We had old friends visit and spend the night with us from out of state on Friday.  I worked with them at the U.S. Forest Service in Rimforest and the Arrowhead Ranger Station in the San Bernardino Mountains of California and hadn't seen them in 15 or more years.  They got a respite from the heat of Borrego Springs and we got to enjoy catching up and showing them a little of our area.

Here are some pictures of some of the artwork I've been working on with some ongoing projects.  I have a ways to go before I'm finished but am taking my time and enjoying the process.

No comments: