Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, December 30, 2012

Art Supplies Arrived Yesterday - Had to Use my New Schminke Watercolors

Received an order from Dick Blick for a few art items yesterday and after installing my 30"x40" original oil painting "Old Fashioned View of New Mexico" #480 Cumbres Toltec Railroad in the ordered frame and temporarily placing it in our family room, thought I would try out my new Schminke watercolors.  You would think that I would tire of this particular floral that I took photos of when we lived in Cherry Valley, CA tho you would be wrong.  Hence the name of this small original watercolor on 4"x6" Canson Postcard (I also received with my order) is "Repetitious Floral".  Now to rest after updating this page and enjoy some football with my husband.

No comments: