Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, December 24, 2012

Painting Done in my Art Studio December 23rd, 2013 -- Missed My Studio & Painting

"Canyon Splendor"
4x6" oil on wood panel
"Eye of the beholder"
oil on 4x6" wood panel
Yesterday, Sunday, December 23rd I thought I'd just go paint a little in my art studio but realized once I started painting that I guess I had alot of stored up "something" because I couldn't seem to put down that paint brush.  I have to say that I really did NOT want to post some of the painting I did though in being open and honest, as I've learned to be, I strive to be true to myself as an artist and what my process truly is.  I painted on five paintings tho haven't been able to get a good photo of the last one so will post that one later.
"Don't Try This at Home"
oil on 7x7" writing paper

No comments: