Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Saturday, December 29, 2012

Challenge 9 - Let's Paint New Mexico Submission Painted this Morning

Waking up this morning to rather cold weather temperature outside showing between 10 and 20 degrees and I've been wanting to do another submission for the Let's paint New Mexico Art Blog so decided to start painting this morning.  To the left is my submission for Challenge 9 for the art blog.


I'm also enjoying many new art connections on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn which is quite inspiring and motivational for me.  I hope that 2013 will be a wonderful new time of renewal, refreshing and reconnecting with old friends and making many new ones.  I am so excited and happy to be alive and always growing emotionally, spiritually and artistically.

Happy to post that once posted to Facebook, this blog and Twitter this painting has been sold.

No comments: