Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 - Acrylic "Marie's Teapot" Finished New Year's Eve

Woke up New Year's Eve morning to snow which was such a welcome and beautiful sight and then started an 11"x14" oil painting I am painting for a friend.  As the day progressed and into the evening I went into my art studio to take another look at the painting I'd started in the morning and found myself painting the background and foreground on this original acrylic painting "Marie's Teapot".  I painted the initial teapot in November 2012, thought it was finished but as I kept looking at it realized no, it was not.  So here is the now finished painting and I'm much happier with the end result.

Happy New Year 2013!  It seems this year is starting out to be an amazing year of growth, enjoyment and personal productivity and creativity.  

No comments: