Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Thursday, January 24, 2013

"Let go ... Let God!" Watercolor on 4x6" Postcard

Lay down to go to sleep a couple of nights ago and thoughts kept spinning around in my head. I have learned that when I am trying to avoid feelings or thoughts this is sometimes what happens so instead of laying there I need to get up and go into my art room and write.  I started out writing and then came across a little plaque a friend gave me probably fifteen years ago so put it with a couple of other things and the little painting to the left is what that still life looked like.  After taking about an hour and a half writing and painting I was then able to go back to bed and slept like a baby.

No comments: