Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Thursday, October 25, 2012

Finished 30"x40" Original Oil Painting "#480 Cumbres Toltec Old Fashioned View of New Mexico"


I started this painting quite a little while ago and thought I was finished.  Every few days or whenever I felt unsettled by it I found myself redoing parts of it.  I did the last of the revisions this morning, I THINK (haha).  I'm calling this finished as I need to now move onto to other things and I do feel like it is more to my liking now.  I would love to see this displayed at the Oshier Station of the Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Rail Road though I have plenty of time to figure out the best options in talking to them and of seeing my vision fulfilled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo anne.......wandering down all your art....what a treat! play-full, imaginative, color-full and so much variety! thank you love Fran PS Your "Cumbres" took me back to sounds and sights of that exciting ride!

Jo Anne Neely Gomez said...

Thank you so much Fran for your comments. I had such fun and learned from each and everything I've been doing and I'm glad to know you could see that too. I am truly enjoying making these posts and growing in different ways too. Hope you come back often to catch up (smile). Love you!