Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Thursday, October 25, 2012

Small Drawings and Painting Painted a Few Days Ago

Doodling the other day with Sharpie pens I made this little postcard size (4"x6") drawing.  This saying is something I paint onto the birdhouses I paint for friends sometimes.

This is also postcard size on Strathmore Watercolor Postcard with Sharpie pen used to highlight the floral. I painted the watercolor after being invited to participate in the #twitterartexhibit as practice as you are to submit a postcard size original work of art.

In updating this on November 9th, I will add that I did submit this postcard sized watercolor to the #twitterartexhibit along with one other entry I will post above on the 9th of November as this was the date I sent them via mail to Los Angeles for the exhibit.

No comments: