Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Join Us for the Placitas Holiday Faire November 21st and 22nd

Join us for the Placitas Holiday Faire in beautiful Placitas, New Mexico, Saturday and Sunday, November 21st and 22nd.  My husband and I will be inside the San Antonio Mission Church (directions shown above) and have my small paintings, prints, cards and some holiday decorations and his metal art including some very unique handmade recycled lamps available for purchase. Speaking of my husband, please visit his new website at http://www.metalartt.com to get a preview.

I am in the process of updating my website at http://www.neelygomez.com to reflect the latest news and available paintings though please keep in mind that it is a new website and still a work in progress. I hope you will visit often as I update and add new features and improve it overall.

No comments: