Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Featured Artist at Essence Gallery & Boutique in Old Town Albuquerque - October 2015


To the left is a photo my husband took of me and Essence Gallery and Boutique owner, Jillian Maresco, during my "Featured Artist" show during the month of October 2015. We had a wonderful artist reception and opening in Old Town Albuquerque Friday evening October 3rd with music and light refreshments, sales and quite a few in attendance. Here are some of the pictures taken of my paintings, prints and cards displayed and sold during that time. Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque was one of the best they've had in many years being able to lift off for mass ascension every morning during the event. Many visitors to Old Town Albuquerque and the whole area made it a very exciting month to be featured artist. Many thanks to Jillian for a beautiful display and presentation of my art in her gallery.

If you are in the area and get an opportunity to visit Old Town, visit the gallery. It is located almost opposite the intersection of Romero and Church in Plazuela Sombra. Entering the plaza it is to your left in Suite 1. Wonderful jewelry, clothing, accessories and cards and prints are available as well as a variety of artwork by various artists. Although I have now removed some of the art I had displayed during my "Featured Artist" show there are still quite a few original paintings and cards and prints available for purchase at the gallery. Thank you so much for your continued support and encouragement.

No comments: