Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Thursday, May 16, 2013

Quick Drive to Jemez Mountains and Momentary Delay to Ongoing Projects

We made a short trip driving up to the Jemez
Mountains a few days ago, what a great break in routine and revitalizer for me ALWAYS. Here are some of the pictures taken during that trip.


Finished and delivered one birdhouse love gift for a friend and one friendship recipe plaque and ran out of my usual BLAIR retouch varnish for last finishing spray so went shopping locally. I couldn't find the BLAIR and got another brand of retouch varnish spray and so dissappointed after spraying it that all the Sharpie pen writing smeared. Had to repaint much of it and put all of my ongoing projects on hold until I could find what I always use.  Went on Twitter and sent tweets to a few art supply companies with only Dick Blick responding and quickly that they have the exact thing I need in stock.  I just LOVE Dick Blick art supplies and once again am amazed and grateful for their wonderful customer service, inventory and attention to detail.  I WILL be ordering from them and finish the ongoing projects in another couple of weeks.

This may give me the break from these ongoing projects to do some oil, acrylic and/or watercolor painting in the meantime. 

No comments: