Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day - Catching Up


Finished one birdhouse for a friend and delivered it to her yesterday. So happy that she loved it and the fact it has her kids pics on the sides.  I am not the best at portrait work though I thought they came out pretty good. I will post some pics of that first.


Also happy I could deliver it before Mother's Day and though some parts didn't come out as well as I would've liked, it is what it is and a gift of love from my heart to a dear friend who has been through alot.

Next a picture of the pretty little bicycle plant holder with flower and plant my hubby sent me for Mother's Day, I just love it!

The last pictures are of various birds we enjoyed watching this morning in our backyard.  My favorites of the photos really is the robin bathing in our backyard fountain.  He seems to so enjoy splashing about and I'm so grateful I grabbed my camera to take the pictures.  The raven that comes arrived this morning with SOMETHING and we later saw a tail hanging out of the side of his mouth so apparently a lizard ... poor little guy though that is nature for you!  

No comments: