Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, November 25, 2012

Two Original Acrylic Paintings on 5"x7" Canson Watercolor Greeting Cards

"Marie's Teapot"
5x7" acrylic
It has been a wonderfully relaxing weekend topped off tonight with a little painting in my art studio.  The first painting is "Marie's Teapot" an original acrylic painting on 5"x7" Canson Watercolor Greeting Card.

"The Plant Mister"
5x7" acrylic
The second, also an original acrylic painting on 5"x7" Canson Watercolor Greeting Card is "The Plant Mister".

Celebrated a birthday yesterday and our 29th wedding anniversary tomorrow.  I am so grateful for each and every moment I have had with my husband and pray we have many more years together, doing creative things, traveling and just enjoying life together.

No comments: