Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, September 13, 2010

Not For Sale - Neely Gomez Digital Rose Photo Manipulated by Computer (2009?)



Digitally Enhanced Rose Photo
8x10 on Premium Photo Paper
 
Just thought I'd fool around with a photo I'd taken of a bouquet my brother sent me for my birthday and Photo Shop ..... think it turned out pretty good.