Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, September 13, 2010

August 2010 Neely Gomez Acrylic Impressionistic Style Landscape

Impressionistic Landscape
August 2010
16x20 Acrylic on Canvas
I thought that rather than do an oil painting in the house I might use acrylics and try a looser approach with my brushstrokes.  I've always wanted to learn to paint in a more free flowing maybe impressionistic way. I also thought I'd try combining the vision from my mind with highlighting colors and see what effect I would get.