Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, September 13, 2010

Not For Sale - 9 Apr 2010 Neely Gomez Oil Landscape / After David W. Mayer Workshop

Neely Gomez Landscape
8x10 oil on canvas panel
When I took instruction with A. Goodman and we left our work in progress at her studio I would start painting another at home so that whatever instruction I was getting I could apply to another painting, helping me retain the information better.  After the David Mayer "Enchanted Landscapes" workshop I thought I'd do another painting using some of those techniques tho the subject was strictly from my head (not a photo).