Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Friday, September 25, 2015

Latest Painting and One Week til My Featured Artist Opening and October Show

To the left is the beginnings of my newest painting of San Felipe de Neri Church in Old Town Albuquerque I've named "Weathering the Storm".  It is an oil painting on 24x30 gallery wrapped canvas.  To the right is the second photo showing the progression of the painting. The third photo is the completed painting

This painting along with nineteen others will be delivered to Essence Gallery and Boutique in Old Town Albuquerque this weekend for placement and my opening as "Featured Artist" at the gallery one week from today, Friday night, October 2nd from 5-9 pm.  Ten of my paintings were already on display at the gallery so with these being delivered thirty of my paintings will be displayed for my opening.  My art will be exhibited there through the month of October. I invite anyone in the area to come join us at my opening next week for some light refreshments and viewing all the other art on display in this beautiful gallery. It is with a great amount of thanks and humility that I say I am very honored to be represented in Old Town by Jillian Maresco and her Essence Gallery and Boutique.

No comments: