Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Friday, March 27, 2015

My First Gallery Representation at Essence Gallery & Boutique in Old Town Albuquerque

My exciting news is that the owner of Essence Gallery & Boutique in Old Town Albuquerque is now representing my artwork in her gallery in Old Town and yesterday we took the ten paintings to the right in to be displayed and available for purchase.  So, if you are in the area please stop in.  It is a beautiful two story gallery with a variety of colorful, fun and wonderful artwork and creations.  Make sure you visit the second floor as this is where my art is being displayed.  I'm grateful to Jillian Maresco for connecting with me and asking me if I would let her represent my artwork in Old Town and to my husband, family, friends and art friends on this art blog, Facebook and Twitter for giving me opportunities I never expected and am more than excited about.

More exciting news will be upcoming in the next few weeks so please come back and visit again and thank you for your interest in my artwork.

No comments: