Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pre Memorial Day Drive and Inspiration for "Experiment"

Here are some pictures from a drive we took before Memorial Day.  It was a beautiful day and great to get out into nature and gain some inspiration and peace of mind.  I love exploring with my husband, he is always so willing to see new places or revisit places we've seen but not for awhile.

And here is my "experient" acrylic painting on 10"x8" wood board that was inspired by a church off Highway 14 in New Mexico between Tijeras and Santa Fe I'm calling "Old San Francisco Church NM".

No comments: