Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Few Ongoing Projects to Finish

Love Gifts
In the process of becoming aware of and accepting some difficulties a dear friend had and continues to go through I was reminded of the wonderful current friends and family members I mentioned doing art projects for.  So ... the first picture is of two birdhouses and four friendship recipe plaques that have the base color coats of paint down.  Now on to the detail work and making the birdhouses individualized for the people they will be going to.

"Santa Fe Contrasts"
The second photo to the left is from a pastel I had done a few weeks ago.  I realized this week I'd told a cousin I was going to paint something especially for her a very long time ago and she really liked the pastel so this morning soon after waking I painted this acrylic on 11 1/2 x 13 1/2" board for her.

No comments: