Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Encouraged by my Artist Friends - My Entry for "Let's Paint New Mexico" Challenge 11

I've been pleasantly surprised and amazed at the connections and friends made the past few months on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and most recently "Let's Paint New Mexico" blog.

I get so busy with life in general that I used to wonder how I would "find the time" to do my artwork ... that is funny to me now as it has become more of a compulsion and necessity rather than a luxury.  Recently in the midst of doing various artwork a friend reminded me I hadn't done a submission for "Let's Paint New Mexico". I'm so glad for that reminder from another artist who understands, so here is my submission for Challenge 11, "Let's Paint New Mexico".  This is an oil painting on 9"x12" canvas panel called "Placitas Old Loop View".

No comments: