Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Friday, March 15, 2013

Busy Day Painting Yesterday (14 March 2013)

"Beauty of the Valles Caldera"
Yesterday proved to be quite busy all day and even into the evening, with breaks to enjoy some taped television shows with my husband.  First I finished off the clouds in my 9x12" original oil painting "Beauty of the Valles Caldera" shown here to the right.

"Hill Above Acoma Overlook"
Next I primed a 10x10" gallery wrapped canvas with black edges and a true blue background and painted an original acrylic "Hill Above Acoma Overlook" shown to the left.

I painted a small oil on engineered wood though not finished so I won't post a picture of it YET (smile).

"A Cup of Tea and a Good Book"
Lastly I finished an original acrylic painting "A Cup of Tea and a Good Book" on 17 inch and 1 inch thick wood round.  Not sure what this piece's future will be though it is very heavy so probably not a wall hanging, possibly a table top.  For now I will spray varnish it and put it aside.  The picture of it is to the right.

No comments: