Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Thursday, April 12, 2012

Painted Birdhouse for a Friend "A Far Far Forest"

The back of a birdhouse I painted for a dear friend and presented to her today.  The quote on it is by someone I know nothing about tho searching for a quote I felt went with the acrylic painted scene from my imagination seemed to apply. The quote is "But I'll tell you what hermits realize. If you go off into a far, far forest and get very quiet, you'll come to understand that you're connected with everything". - Alan Watts         P.S. My friend was totally surprised & loved it!!!

No comments: