Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Framed Original Oil Painting "Psalms 121:1-2" on 8x10" Canvas Panel

"Psalms 121:1-2"
I actually forgot about this painting that I painted in October of 1999 and this morning while enjoying  what I hope is the last cold snap and snow of this season I happened upon it in my art room.  It is an original oil painting that I named "Psalms 121:1-2" framed and on 8x10" canvas panel.  Can't wait for springlike weather to get my oil paints out and paint either in my art room with the windows wide open or outside in my backyard.

No comments: