Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Floral Experiment" Original Acrylic on 8x10" Canvas Panel

"Floral Experiment"
Yesterday I started painting a birdhouse for a friend, something I like to do to keep doing something creative, fun and for someone else. This morning just spur of the moment I thought I'd pick up a canvas panel and try a little floral experiment. I love impressionistic style painting tho have had no instruction or experience with it.  The result was this "Floral Experiment" acrylic.  Many stressful and emotional things happening in our family and I find art a wonderful way to get some of those overwhelming feelings on the outside instead of keeping them all stored up on the inside like I used to.  What a wonderful outlet.

No comments: