Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Monday, February 11, 2013

Having Fun the Last Few Days

"Happy Easter"
Had fun over the weekend and yesterday doing a combination of different mediums the first of which was a pastel "Happy Easter" I drew on 9"x12" Mi-Teintes Pastel Paper shown at the left.

"Bird Standoff"
The second watercolor painting I did for fun I call "Bird Standoff" on 9"x12" Canson Watercolor Paper shown to the right in the photo.

"For Cindy"
The third watercolor painting I did is on 5"x7" watercolor postcard called "For Cindy", a friend of mine who loves the ocean and beach and is shown in the photo to the left.

No comments: