Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Thursday, March 8, 2012

Original "For Eva" Painting as a Memorial


"For Eva"
I started this pastel floral yesterday, added pen and ink and did not like the end result when I thought it was finished yesterday. This morning as I sat in my art room looking at it and thinking of my friend and neighbor, Eva, I added acrylic to the background and some of the flowers and it became "For Eva" mixed media.  She died recently, only 37 years old leaving behind a wonderful husband and four children. I pray God will watch over and protect her family and bring them comfort and joy at memories of her.  I will miss her honesty, our talks, her smile. Peace be with you Eva.

No comments: