Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, March 11, 2012

"Curious Inquisitor" Original Acrylic 8x10" Acrylic on Canvas

"Curious Inquisitor"
A couple days ago on Friday my husband and I went to the Rio Grande Arts & Crafts event at Expo New Mexico after having lunch at Sandia Resort.  I got so excited, motivated and loved talking to quite a few of the artists there. It's amazing how being around other artists just stirs up those creative juices.  This morning I thought I'd try something different and new for me and the result was this 8x10" original acrylic painting on canvas I'm calling "The Curious Inquisitor".  I am enjoying life, being creative and new and wonderfully happy times.

1 comment:

Joy Light Designer said...

Sounds like fun! I'm curious to hear more about the artists you met at the show!

Joyflower
JoySilk.blogspot.com