Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Initial Acrylic Background Placed on W/C Paper of Floral Sketch - 5 Oct 2010

Brown Acrylic Background on W/C Paper
A Closer Pic of Initial Background Painting
Closer Look at Detail of Sketching on Flowers
  I sketched this the other day when I was doing some plein aire painting in the backyard from some flowers I'd planted in our garden.  Last night I decided to make the background a hand mixed brown acrylic and my intention is to fill in the floral detail with watercolor.

No comments: