Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Friday, March 7, 2014

Springtime has Arrived

As we approach the beginning of Spring tomorrow and daylight savings time on Sunday I am so grateful that whatever virus or "bug" I seem to have had last week seems to have gone away.  I found myself yesterday in my art studio reworking the foreground on this 7 1/2"x7 1/2" tile acrylic painting I did quite awhile ago. When I bought the tile I decided I'd paint over it, did that and when finished realized the hangers positioned it hanging upside down so my husband came to my rescue and custom made the display for it.

I am also in the process of painting four birdhouses and finished the base coats and did a little more detail work before spraying them to move into the final phase on each one of all the real detail painting to finish them up.


Here is an original oil painting on 16"x20" canvas I finished and sprayed with the final spray.  I THINK this is finished and don't have a name for it as of yet so only time will tell if I pick it up again or not (smile).

No comments: