Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mini RV Vacation at Jemez Falls Campground, New Mexico Recently

What fun we had this past week RVing at Jemez Falls Campground in the Jemez Mountains only about 45 minutes from our house.  We did some dry camping with all the conveniences of home provided by our fifth wheel, enjoyed some beautiful weather with it thundering, lightning and cooling us off with rain showers in the late afternoon/evening before we left.  Tent campers on each side of us had just pitched their tents before it started raining.  My husband and I got in some games of Yahtzee which is always fun for us.  My creative juices seemed to be flowing.  I started out doing the Prismacolor pencil drawing "Squirrel with Shimmering Tail", then painted the acrylic painting "Jemez Falls New Mexico" and finished as it was storming and light was going away of "God's Light Shines on Us All".


No comments: