Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just for Fun - Painting in Little Increments

The little "mini" original painting to the left is acrylic and oil on a 3"x5" wooden board. I thought I would start out small and am calling this one "Sacred Place".  I find that if I work smaller it eases me back into doing my artwork on a more consistent basis.  I  have always been drawn to nature, animals and beautifully sacred/spiritual things.





The next painting I did strictly for FUN!!! It is an original acrylic on an 8"x10" board titled "Is He Smiling?"  I enjoy color and humor and the mixture of abstract with a more free flowing style with this makes me SMILE!!!

No comments: