Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 24, 2011Original "Simple Pastel Bouquet"

"A Simple Bouquet"
Bought a bouquet of flowers while shopping the day before Christmas and when placing them in the vase realized the vase was a bit large for this small of a bouquet -- I LOVE SIMPLE so decided to name this pastel drawing "Simple Pastel Bouquet".  As a note someone liked this pastel drawing so much that it was sent to them in Killeen, Texas January of 2012.

No comments: