Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Sunday, March 3, 2013

Catching Up and Enjoying Life and Painting

"Santa Fe Aged"
Friday my husband and I took the Rail Runner (train) to Santa Fe and enjoyed lunch at Tomasita's, the Art of Devotion exhibit at Peyton Wright Gallery, stopped by the Wyeth Hurd Gallery, dessert at the Flying Star at the Railyard.  It must have motivated and inspired me as I found myself starting my morning out with this Conte and pastel on 9x12" black drawing paper I'm calling "Santa Fe Aged".
"Unnamed"
Also playing around and thinking about some of the modern art at Peyton Wright I painted this small 4x6.5" acrylic that is, as of now, unnamed.

After doing this artwork I realized I had done two smaller acrylic paintings on 4x5.5" cards a couple of weeks ago.  The first is "Golden Glow" and the second "Stormy Weather".
"Golden Glow"
"Stormy Weather"

No comments: