Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Two Drawings/Paintings Done Last Couple of Days


The drawing to the right is oil pastels on Strathmore Art Papers and just a way of getting my creative juices flowing as the concept came from my head.  Sometimes I like to paint from a still set up in my studio, others from photos, and then these from my thoughts.
This small painting I did this morning. It is a watercolor with Sharpie Pen on Canson Watercolor Greeting Cards paper.  Have not thought of the name for this one.  I am happy to return to brighter colors and lightness of strokes and look forward to playing around in all different kinds of mediums in expressing myself the next few months while confined more to my studio and being inside.

No comments: