Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Saturday, August 11, 2012

Front of Birdhouse I Painted for a Friend - Keeping Creative

Didn't realize when I took the picture of this birdhouse I painted for a friend that the lighting wasn't as good as I would have liked, it is actually brighter and there are different flowers, sayings and embellishments on each side.  I enjoy thinking of the person I'm painting it for and trying to paint things I think they would enjoy.  I couldn't believe how very excited she got looking at it and jumping around telling me how much she loved it and "oh wow, you know me so well."  Very satisfying for me and painting these also keeps me being creative in a little different way.

I am enjoying a new sense of gratitude and joy in my life and hope to add more things to my page here as my urgency and motivation for painting and creating return.

No comments: