Welcome Along on My Journey -- Please Enjoy & Come Back Again

Welcome and enjoy. To look at any painting or photo please double click on the picture to take a closer look and if you'd like to purchase please email me at joanne@neelygomez.com

I welcome your comments and hope that as we journey together you will find, as I do, that it's more fun making a journey along with others and with each new work or adventure there is also growth and expansion. Come back again soon.



Friday, May 11, 2012

Springtime in Rio Rancho, New Mexico


Nature so inspires me and I couldn't believe this Swallowtail let me get so close in order to take pictures.  Beautiful and sunny this morning and now we're having thunder, lightning and I can smell rain. I love the monsoons here in New Mexico.

News last week of a family member having a light heart attack had me in the midst of family crisis again. I'm so grateful that I have all the people I do in my life and love my family and friends.  Hopefully the beauty of nature and subsiding of crisis' will help inspire me in being creative again.  I'm still re-reading my "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain".

No comments: